Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day Dream, by Adam Bensadok

DAY DREAM

The awakening was very hard. But, it was a beautiful waiting for me. One week ago, Ms Beck explained that the networking was very important in the professional area. That’s why; I decided to go to “Bizwomen Mentoring Monday Event”. It was a wonderful day. I met important woman, it was a great opportunity to improve my networking. Tamara Jurgenson was the most interesting for me, because she works in marketing and commerce. In the future, I would like to work in the marketing. So, she shared her experience. She explained that the professional world, it’s very difficult. It’s important to built a networking, because he can able to help you in your project or to find associated.
bizwomen.com/newsletter 

After this meeting, we visited the John Hancock. We met the Christopher Rondeau, he said to be on time, to be prepare, to be respectful.

Moreover, he explained that the companies are owners of several building. The view on the Hancock was so amazing. It was not my first time because I have already seen a view like this on the Willis Tower. Each time, it’s the show that leaves me speechless. This seeing shows me why Chicago is the 3rd city in United Stated. She is so big, this immensity show the economic and demographic power of Chicago.
http://johnhancockcenterchicago.com 


This beautiful day was not finish. Thanks to Ms. Beck, I realized a dream. I visited Google. I would like to work for this company in my future. She represents the success. Google founded in 1998 by two engineers who are Larry Page and Serguei Brin. There is 40,000 employees in the world. It’s on the best company in the world.

“Google makes the difference”.  We met Megan Danielson and she explained the mentorship is very important to understand a company like Google. Moreover, the volunteering is value of Google. Indeed, Google invest in several project to improve the world of tomorrow. They want that their employees work for the company and themselves. “Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally”. I love this company because I have a close friend who works for Google. Her name is Zineb Ait Bahajii, she is Webmaster Trends Analyst at Google. I am so proud of her. I consider her as my big sister.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/zinebaitbahajji/fr


At the end, during the lunch, we met Gigi. She is French teacher in Chicago. She arrived in United States at 22 years old. She explained that if you have quality, you must put your quality toward. It’s very important to make volunteering in USA. She gave advice to study in Europe and to do in internship in USA. However, the most time is not paid.

It was a day very special. I realized my dream and I saw one most beautiful view of Chicago. It reminded me why I chose Chicago for my exchange.


3 comments:

  1. Adam, I'm happy that this day made dreams come true!

    Good job connecting course themes of mentoring and networking. And nice touch to add a link to your close friend Zinab's LinkedIn profile.

    Keep dreaming big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    What do you like the most about Google ?
    Why is it such a dream for you to work there ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that you want to work at Google and you are totally right. I think this is one of the best company where you can work. You can have a personal life, with your children and your wife and also you can have a personal project.
    The philosophy of Google is amazing, if you are happy, then the company is happy.

    ReplyDelete